CREATE YOUR TANDEM
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAMPMAJÓ TANDEM HERE
As a result of our artisan work methodology, we are specialists in adapting our products to the physical needs and aesthetic preferences of each of our customers. That is why we have always opted for “bike fitting”. As with bicycles, tandems’ geometries can be adapted to achieve the best interaction of each tandem with its riders, and undeniably make every outing a comfortable and healthy experience.
On this page you will find the necessary form to adapt the tandem to your measurements. Once we receive this form, we will contact you to gather the final details before sharing with your our quote. Once the budget is agreed, we will begin the creation process.
In case of any doubts do not hesitate to contact us.
Bike fitting is the easiest option to adapt each bike to its cyclists’ body proportion. This is calculated through the below form, gathering the pilots relevant measurements.
The following are the 5 necessary “bike fitting” measurements to create a geometry adapted to each pilot:
- Inseam: vertical line from the floor to the pelvis bone
- Suprasternal notch: vertical line from the floor to the cavity above the sternum, right at the base of the neck
- Total height in upright position
- Arm: horizontal line from the centre of the fist to the wall. With the elbow at 90° and leaning against the wall
- Forearm: horizontal line from the centre of the fist to the wall. Arm fully extended following the horizontal line of the floor
To take the measurements you need to be barefoot and the arm measurements always should reach the centre of the closed fist, as if you were holding the handlebar of the bike.